Well here we go, after a few issues the locker lids are finally done and fitted. One lesson I learned along the way was never try to re-use old screws. The ones I took out of the old lids had gone soft and several snapped off inside the new lids meaning I had to move the hinges slightly. This weekend I also fitted two extra cleats at the mast so each rope now has its own cleat, got the battens replaced (only one came with the boat and that fell into the sea a while ago!) and even replaced the cork in the sink with a real plug :) The new fuel line seems to be better too, and with a test I had no issues with the engine and there was no leaking on the hose at all. The boat is dirty in the pics by the way as the water is off at the moment due tot he cold weather, so next to the new lids everything looks terrible. With a quick hose and brush up though it will all look the same.