-->
Welcome to my blog about Live Magic, a Vivacity 20 yacht based on the south coast of England. Here I will update on trips, maintenance and any projects being undertaken.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Sidelining

Today I ordered enough foam and vinyl to recover the v-birth on the boat. Hopefully I'll be going down this weekend to start working on fitting it and a new post will appear to show you all how I got on. For this project I am using closed cell foam from Hawke House which is self adhesive on both sides. This should make the whole job a lot more pleasant as there will be no glue, mess or fumes. On top of this I'll be adding unfoamed vinyl in a leather effect Ivory colour which should lighten the boat interior greatly compared to the dark blue carpet I currently have. The vinyl will also be wipe clean so will be much easier to look after.

No comments:

Post a Comment