-->
Welcome to my blog about Live Magic, a Vivacity 20 yacht based on the south coast of England. Here I will update on trips, maintenance and any projects being undertaken.

Sunday 21 August 2011

God says "Buy a bigger boat"

While I was in Berthon Lymington Marina they put me on a big boat pontoon. Here's a picture of my fenders disapearing under it:
And if that wasn't bad enough, here is a picture of the whole pontoon. The yellow arrow points to the topmost tip of my mast:
I think this is the universe telling me I need a bigger boat.

1 comment:

  1. Don't fall for that I need a bigger boat trick. Look at the pontoon where all those big boats are moored - that's the point they're not out sailing.

    When we had a big boat it would take and hour to get ready and at least hour and half to pack away, not really the thing for a quick couple of hours on the water

    ReplyDelete